Article 1. – Authorized vehicle use
Person authorized for vehicle use must be older than 21 years of age and own a drivers licence for at least 2 years (2×365 days).
Vehicle can’t be used in any way in these cases:
1. If person who drives is not authorized by the rental agreement as a The Lessee, driver or additional driver
2. Person effected by alcohol, narcotics, any kind of sleeping pills or similar medications
3. For payed transportation of passengers or goods
4. Outside the borders of BiH, without written permission of the Lessor
5. For taking place in any kind of races or sport events and trainings
6. For moving or pulling any kind of other vehicle or objects
7. When the vehicle is not in driving condition or it is overload with passengers or baggage
8. In any illegal activities that relies on using, loading or driving the vehicle
All of these regulations are not excluding each other. All eventual costs made as a consequence for breaking the law or some of the upwritten limitations will be charged to a The Lessee, outside the insurance. Responsibility of Lessor is completely excluded.
Article 2. – taking and returning of the vehicle
The Lessee receives the vehicle in perfect technical condition and must return it in the same condition, except usual natural spending, at exactly right time and place as stated in rental agreement. Lessor does not take the responsibility for damages made by The Lessee who is late with the delivery of the vehicle. If, for some reason, vehicle requires some kind of special cleaning process, it will be charged to The Lessee.
Article 3. – Prolongation of the rent
If The Lessee wants to prolong the rent, he has to inform the Lessor or the person from who he rented a vehicle, 24 hours before, and sign a new rental agreement. If not, it will be considered as a theft and Lessor will inform the police about it.
Article 4. – Mileage
Short-term rental agreement includes unlimited mileage. In the long-term rental agreement limitation of the mileage is defined by the contract.
Article 5. – Fuel
The Lessee takes and returns the vehicle with a full tank of fuel. If not, he will be charged for a full tank by the pricelist of the Lessor.
Article 6. – Keeping the vehicle
The Lessee must operate with the rented vehicle with a lot of care and attention. Always lock the doors and close up the windows and always keep the car documents at his side, never to leave it inside the vehicle. He must regularly check out the engine and oil, water in the cooler, car battery and tires pressure. He must change the engine oil every 10.000 km, exclusively inside the Lessors service place. The Lessee is responsible for all the damage caused by inappropriate usage of the vehicle.
If during the rental period vehicle gets to a mileage when it needs a regular technical examination, The Lessee must inform the Lessor and bring the vehicle exclusively in the service of the Lessor. The Lessee will not be charged for regular services outside Lessor only if he receives the written authorization to do so.
Article 7. – Damages
All repairs and/or replacements of the parts of the vehicle must be done exclusively inside the services of the Lessor. If not, The Lessee is responsible for all eventual damages. In case that any part of the vehicle is replaced or missing unauthorized, it will be charged in the amount three times bigger than actual price. In case that damage was made by The Lessees mistake, costs of repair will be charged to The Lessee.
If, because of the damage, vehicle is out of order, The Lessee must secure the vehicle from other new damages and immediately inform the Lessor.
Lessor is not responsible for damage made by The Lessee or damage made during the rental period. Besides replacements written in this act, The Lessee is not authorized to do any other replacements on the vehicle.
Article 8. – Documents
The Lessee receives the vehicle with all needed documents. In case he lose any of those, keys, registration plates, etc. he will additionally be charged for costs by the Lessors pricelist.
Article 9. – Insurance of the vehicle
All vehicles of the Lessor are insured for damage made to a third person.
Insurance does not cover in any case:
1. Any type of damage made intentionally or carelessly
2. Theft, if The Lessee does not have the keys and documents of the vehicle (especially registration licence)
3. Any type of damage or lost vehicle that is not reported to the police or does not have the police register
4. Tires damages
5. Damage on the downside of the vehicle, gearbox, interior of the vehicle and windshield glass caused by the drivers careless
6. Damage on the engine caused by engine oil missing, using wrong type of fuel or careless car usage
7. Damage made by driver under effect of alcohol, drugs or similar medications
8. Damage made by unauthorized driver
9. Any type of damage of the vehicle not reported to the police
In all stated cases, The Lessee will be charged up to full price of the vehicle, as also for lost profit made by the case.
In case of any type of damage, traffic accident or car theft, The Lessee must immediately inform the Lessor and report the case to the police station.